Due to growth, an exciting full-time opportunity has become available in South Nottingham to join a well established business who are looking for a Procurement Administrator to join their team.
- This role is Temp to Perm
- Salary £19,000
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
Working in a very busy fast-paced Procurement Team you will be responsible for:
- Providing Administrative support to the Procurement team
- Managing queries and requests sent via the company
- Completing supplier forms
- Responding to requestors on anticipated completion date for requests
- Manage purchase orders through the purchasing cycle from requisition to supplier payments
- Manage day to day Supplier relations, coordinating with the team where required
- Accurately input and process purchase orders within agreed authorisation limits
- Ensure timely resolution of customer and sales queries and ensure day-to-day tasks are completed.
- Support warehouse with delivery queries and issues, processing returns.
- Report back to the Procurement \senior Buyer(s) business on procurement performance and progress through: Daily Order Report and Exceptions report
- The successful candidate will have strong administration experience (Advantage if you have purchasing or procurement experience)
Strong IT skills and have used Excel, and CRM systems
Likes working in a busy fast-paced environment
If you have the experience we are looking for click apply now!
Back to Jobs